Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eternal Earth-a-thon

For some reason, the planets realigned last night and Eternal Earth was extremely cheap (5g60s – 5g75s) while water was all gone and shadow was overpriced (8g). This morning there were plenty of waters if you were willing to spend 14g per. Ha! I used the opportunity to stock up, buying about 4 stacks worth of earth and waiting for the shadow and water markets come back down. Saronite ore was around 18g, so I wasn’t bothering with that either (got one stack for 14g). All in all, it was more of a stocking night than a posting night. I undercut some belt buckles, threw some blue gems up, and moved over to leveling the druid some more.

Reading the JMTC forums, I’ve come to realize that I just don’t deal in nearly the quantity that those guys do. I may get to that point, but more than likely, I’m going to ramp up a little bit from where I am now and remain content to move slower. I’m not sure if that means I’m going to get stuck somewhere down the road (I kinda figure it does) but with leveling, gearing, raiding, I just don’t have the time to spend on AH and production to work in the kinds of numbers they’re talking about. I feel good about having 5 stacks of Eternal Earth, some of those guys keep a stock of 50 stacks. The problem is, I don’t have any suppliers and am at the whim of the AH to keep myself stocked.

Tonight I’ll do a big run of green JC stuff and send that off for poofing, check the usual stuff on the AH, and make the netherweave bags that I bought the cloth for last night (3g a stack, but only 5 stacks up there). Then I will get the druid to 67 and hopefully 68. Here’s hoping the buckle market comes back from the current 33g or so back to closer to 40g.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home