Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, here goes nothing.

I came home to some buckle sales that put me over 1k. I bought 25 stacks of saronite ore because it was cheap(14g50s), all the Netherweave that was under 4g (4 stacks), a stack of eternal water for 100g, 5 shadows, and 9 earths at 7g. The 7g was way higher than I wanted to pay, but I was on a time crunch before the raid time and wanted to get the rings poofed before I lost my mage DE'er. All told, I'm back down to 585g, but I have 2.5 stacks of infinite dust, 10 lesser cosmics, and 4 bags. Once the earths come down again, I'll buy enough to make a bunch more buckles. I have figured my enchanting mats experiment cost to be 285.60, so I"m a little worried that I've screwed the pooch on that one. I am picking up the spell power red epic gem cut tonight (to pay back the DE'er) so maybe that can help some too. All in all, I'm worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home